IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 631 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 631 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 631
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You have been invited to speak at your old high school. Write to the school. In your letter
- Make a suggestion about what you could speak about
- Find out how long you will need to speak for
- Ask how many people will be there
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think it is better for one single legal system throughout the world. Others say countries should have their own law. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 (Lifestyle & Work)
- What do you do in your free time?
- Do you have a busy social life?
- Do you lead an active life?
- Has your life changed much in the last year?
- What would you like to change about your lifestyle?
- Do you work right now?
- Do you get on well with your co-workers?
- What responsibilities do you have at your work?
- Are there good work opportunities in your home country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a water sport you would like to try in the future.
- What is it?
- Where would you like to try it?
- Whether it is easy or difficult?
- And explain why you would like to try it.
Part 3 Questions
- Why do so many people like going to places near water, such as lakes, rivers, or oceans?
- What kind of leisure activities do people like to do, in places like the ocean, at the beach, river, lake, etc.?
- Do you think children and old people do the same type of things when they go to a beach?
- What kind of activities would you do if you were spending leisure time at a beach or near the ocean?
- Why do some people like water sports?
- Do you think the government should invest money in developing facilities for water sports?
- Which is the most popular water sport in your country?