IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 638 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 638 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 638
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph above shows information about employment rates across 6 countries in 1995 and 2005. Summarize the information by choosing and describing the main idea, and make comparisons where appropriate.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the local council to stop the closure of a children’s toy store in your area. In the letter, you should tell:-
- Tell him how important the toy store is?
- Explain why you don’t want to close it?
- Suggest what advice you want them to take?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that enjoying the present is more important than planning for the future for both countries and individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Internet & Major
- How important is the Internet to you?
- Do you use the Internet more for work or in your free time?
- Do you think you use the Internet too much?
- How will the Internet develop in the future?
- Are there any negative things about the Internet?
- What is your major? Or what was your major?
- Did you or do you like it?
- Is it a popular subject at your university?
- If you could change to another subject, what would it be?
- Would you change it if you had the chance?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an item of clothing that someone gave you
What was the clothing?
Who gave it to you?
When do you get it?
And explain why this person gave you the clothing.
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of clothes do people wear after work?
- What kind of clothes should people wear at work?
- Where do People buy clothes in your Country?
- Do you think students need to wear school uniforms?
- Do you think the Internet influences the fashion industry today? Why?
- Who must wear trendy clothes, youth or older people? Why?
- What are the benefits of the fashion industry to a country?
- Why do people wear different styles of clothing?
- Why do some companies have uniforms for their employees?
- Who do you think purchases designer clothes usually?
- Does it depend on the age of people? Why?