IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 687 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions Before Participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 687 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 687
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You recently took a part-time job working for a local company. After a few weeks, you realize some problems with the job. Write a letter to the manager of the company. In your letter
- Explain why you took the job.
- Describe the problems that you experienced.
- Suggest what could be done about them.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In today’s digital age, anyone with a smartphone can capture and share photographs. this accessibility to photography diminishes the value of professional photographers. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Noisy Place
- Do you like to stay in a noisy place?
- Are there any quiet places in your city?
- Do people have the right to make noise?
- Do you like loud music?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you know who likes to talk a lot. you Should Say:-
- Who is the person?
- How do you know him/her?
- What does he/she mostly talk about?
- Why do you think this person is so talkative?
Part 3 Questions
- Can you say about yourself that you are a talkative person?
- What are some distance modes of communication?
- Do you like people who talk a lot?
- Did you ever snap at a person who talks a lot and later feels bad about it?
- Do you think Indians are talkative?