IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 76 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered. IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 76
ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1
The pie charts below show the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007. Summarize the information by describing the main features of the charts and making comparisons where appropriate.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words
GENERAL WRITING TASK 1
You recently discovered that there are plans to construct an airport in your locality. Write a letter to the local authority.
In your letter, you should tell:
- Explain how you knew about the plans
- Describe the negative effect of the construction on your neighborhood
- Suggest a possible solution to the problem.
GENERAL / ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 2
Some people think that climate change could have a negative effect on business. Other people think that climate change could create more business opportunities. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Questions
- Do you Like Picnics?
- How Often do you go on picnics?
- When was the last time you went on picnics?
- Do you think farming is Important?
- Have you ever visited a farm?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time when you had to learn a new language
- Where were you?
- Who were you with?
- What did you talk about?
- And explain how you felt about it?
Part 3 Questions
- At what age should children start learning a foreign language?
- Which skill is more important speaking or writing?
- Does a person still need to learn another language if he is good at English?
- Do you think minority languages will disappear?