IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 80 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered. IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 80
ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1
GENERAL WRITING TASK 1
You recently stayed at your friend’s place, to look after the house while he/she is away. You accidentally damaged something in his/her house. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter, you should:
- Describe what the accident was
- Explain when it happened
- Suggest how the damage can be fixed
GENERAL / ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 2
Violence in society increases when more violence is shown on television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Questions
- Is math difficult for you to learn?
- Do you think math is difficult?
- When did you start learning math?
- Do you like math?
- Who taught you math?
- Do you like to use a calculator?
- Do you think museums are important?
- Are there many museums in your hometown?
- Did you often visit museums?
- When was the last time you visited a museum?
- Did you go to any museums when you were a child?
- Why is it boring for children to go to museums?
- How can we make museums interesting for children?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place you like to visit but you don’t want to live there
what place is it?
When do you visit that place?
How do you feel about it?
Why don’t you want to live there?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- What type of apartment do most people in your country like to live in?
- Do people in your country like to invite others as guests?
- Do people take gifts when they visit each other?
- What is the difference between the houses in the city center and the suburbs?