IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 93 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 93 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 93
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Oman and Spain in 2005 and projections for 2055. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words
General Writing Task 1
There is a public event coming up in your town. Write a letter to your friend who you think would be interested to take part in it. In your letter, you should:
- Describe the event
- Say why you think he/she would be interested
- Suggest an arrangement to meet there with him/he.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think movies should only be for entertainment. Others think that they should also have educational values. Discuss both views and gice your opinion.
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Questions
- Do you prefer to use a pen or pencil?
- When was the last time you bought a pen or pencil?
- How would you react if someone sent you a pen as a gift?
- Have you ever been to a museum to learn history?
- Do you think history is important?
- When was the last time you read a book about history?
- Do you like dessert?
- Do you like eating cakes?
- What desserts do Indian people like?
- Have you ever made a cake?
Part 2 Speaking cue Card
Describe your level of English.
You should say
What it is?
How and when you started to learn English?
Are you satisfied with the current level?
What would you like to improve your current language ability?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Question: Have you learnt a foreign language? Why?
- Question: Do you want to become an English teacher in the future? Why?
- Question: Why do some people learn fast while others are slow?
- Question: Do you think grammar is important when you learn the English language? Why?
- Question: Why is there a strong demand for language skills?
- Question: What kind of quality should a language teacher have?