Perfume Speaking part 1 Questions With Answers. These are the IELTS Speaking part 1 Topics and Questions on general topics about your life. Your answers will be from your life and experience.
This is what happens in Part 1 of IELTS Speaking;
- When you enter the speaking test room, the examiner greets you.
- The examiner will start to record the interview (audio)
- The examiner asks for your ID Card (passport)
- They (he or she) asks your full name
- They ask you two or three introductions or ‘warm up’ questions about either.
- Your home
- Your hometown
- Your work
- Your study
Perfume Speaking part 1 Questions With Answers
Question 1. Do you use perfume?
Well, yes, I do use perfume, and I like it; in fact, I have a host in my house.
Question 2. What kind of perfume do you like?
I don’t have much erudition about perfume flavour. However, I love flowers scent perfume.
Question 3. What does perfume mean to you?
I use perfume as other stuff use, and I mostly use it to avoid sweat smell.
Question 4. Do you give perfume as a gift?
Yes, I do, I am a student, and I haven’t started to earn, and perfume is not expensive to buy as well a person can remember me whenever he or she uses perfume.
Follow Us on IELTSFever Instagram for the latest updates and recent exams