Describe your favorite film or television program With Audio sample
Duration: 11–14 minutes
In the Speaking test, you have a discussion with a certified examiner. It is interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get.
There are three parts to the test and each part fulfills a specific function in terms of interaction pattern, task input, and candidate output.
IELTS FEVER Describe your favorite film or television program With Audio sample SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 1 PDF
* Where do they live?
* What do you like doing when you are with your family?
Topic 1 Health and Exercise
* What sorts of things do you do to keep healthy?
* which are other sorts of things are popular in your country to keep healthy?
* What sorts of exercise do you not like doing?
* How can we get young people to do more exercise?
Topic 2 Music
* What is your favorite type of music and why?
* Do you think that a country’s traditional music is important for its culture? (Why?)
* Why do people’s tastes in music often change as they get older?
* What are some of the different uses of music in your country?
You should say:
when you watch it
who is in it
what happens in it
and explain why you particularly like it
Topic 1 TV and Radio
* Why do you think television has become so popular over the last 50 years?
* Do you think that there is still a future for radio with television being so popular?
* Which is better for presenting the news: television or radio? (Why?)
* How can we stop young people today watching too much television?
Topic 2 Films and Cinema
* Can you compare television and cinema as forms of entertainment?
* Do people in your country prefer American films or films from their part of the World?
* How do you think World cinema will develop over the next 50 years?
* Do you feel that “film stars” are overpaid for what they do?
Talk about a time when you traveled with an old person