You and Your Family Are Living in Rented Accommodation in An English-Speaking Country

Rate This post

You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English-speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture. Write a letter to your landlord. In your letter you should:

  • introduce yourself?
  • explain what is wrong with the furniture
  • and say what action you would like the landlord to take

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Ankitha working as a software engineer in Sydney. I recently relocated to your apartment in the downtown building near the central library. My parents, sister and I have lived in this accommodation for the past two months.

I am writing this letter to let you know my discontent with the awful condition of the furniture in the new home. Firstly, the leather of the couch that is present in the living room is torn near the left armrest, and hence we are experiencing difficulties using it regularly. Secondly, there was a power disruption throughout the city three days prior, and since then, the massage chair in the bedroom has stopped functioning.

Hence I request you to visit the home and take necessary measures to either repair or replace the existing items. I would also suggest that there are many websites on the internet where the furniture can be exchanged at a discounted price.

Thank you in advance, and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Follow Us on IELTSFever Twitter for more updates 

About The Author

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top