IELTSFever Cue Card Example a Park You Visited and Liked. Or Talk about a visit to a park. Or Talk about a place where you relax. Or Talk about your favorite place to hang out. Or Talk about an open-air place. You should say:
- Which is it?
- When do you normally go there?
- How is the place?
I belong to Ludhiana, and there are some very beautiful places there. However, here I would like to talk about a place which I visit quite often. It is a park and it’s called ‘Jindal Park’. I normally visit this park every weekend.
About the park
- This is one of the most attractive and well-maintained parks in my city. It has some amazing and wonderful features. For example, it is very huge and covers a lot of areas. It is full of lush greenery and there are a variety of trees and flowers.
- It has a long jogging track where people can go jogging. It also has modern and stylish benches where people can sit and relax.
- Apart from that, there is a big green lawn, which is ideal for exercise and other social meetings. There is also a cafeteria which offers a variety of snacks and soft drinks.
- One section of the park is converted into a small playground for children. It has swings, slopes, and a see-saw where kids can enjoy playing. There is also a mini-train to play with.
- However, the biggest highlight of the park is the musical and colorful fountains. These fountains are the main attraction of the park and lots of people come to watch it every evening with their near and dear ones.
All in all, it’s an amazing and beautiful place to visit. Thanks
- What is the importance of parks in a society?
- What is the difference between a park and a garden?
- What age group normally visits parks?
- Describe a normal/ typical day in your life.
- What time of the day do you prefer and why?
- What time do you function best in a day and why?
- What is the importance of teachers in a society?
- What is the role of a teacher in the classroom today when most of the studies are being done through the computer?
- What are the qualities a teacher should have?
- Do you think nowadays there is less value in a teacher’s job?