IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 103 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 103 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 103 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
As an international student in Sweden, you have an account with a local bank. The monthly bank transfer you receive from your parents has been delayed this month due to an error at your parent’s bank.
Introduce yourself and ask for a loan.
Say why you need the money.
Tell how you intend to pay back the money.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Details of Politicians’ private lives should not be published in newspapers. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Wallet
- Do you use a wallet
- Do most of your friends use wallets?
- Have you ever lost your wallet?
- Hove you ever given a wallet to someone as a gift?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a bag you want to own or have (Future)
- What kind of bag is it?
- Where you want to buy it
- How much it will cost you
- Why you want this kind of bag
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Why do you think women like to buy bags?
- Is the backpack practical in life?
- Why are some people willing to buy expensive bags?
- In the future, what changes will bags have?
- Why do children need to carry a uniform school bag?