IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 105 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 105 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 105 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The Process shows diamonds moving from the mine to the retailer. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You saw an advert in the newspaper asking for volunteers to help run a charity event. Write a letter of application to the organizers. In your letter:
Explain why you are interested in helping
Give details suitable past experience
Suggest ways you might help with the event
General / Academic Writing Task 2
many working people get little or no exercise with during the working day or in their free time and have health problems as a result. Why do many working people not get enough exercise? What can be done about this problem?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 (Relax)
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
- Do you think vacation is a good time to relax?
- Do you think studnets need more relaxing time?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you helped a Friend. You should say
When it was?
How you helped him/her?
Why you helped him/her?
And how you felt about it?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- How do people usually help each other?
- How is online help different from real-life help?
- Should schools be responsible for teaching students how to cooperate?
- What are the differences between help from friends and help from family?
- Do you like helping others?
- Are people helpful nowadays?
- Can people trust others easily in current times?
- What do you think is the reason behind people’s not helping behavior?