IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 119 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 119 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 119 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently seen an advertisement in a daily newspaper for the position of sales representative. You have decided to apply for the post.
Write to the HR Manager of the company. In your letter, mention which post you are applying for, what relevant experience and skills you have and how you would be ideal for the post.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays the differences between countries are becoming less evident because people follow the same media. Do the advantage of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Science Class
- Do you like science?
- Did you have science class in primary school or high school?
- What kind of science did you do at school?
- Do you think science classes are important?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an intelligent person you know
You should say:
who this person is
how you know this person
what this person does
and why you think this person is intelligent
Part 3 Questions
- Are most Smart People Happy? Do You Think So?
- Do You think People with Intellect are Selfish?
- Do You Agree that Smart People are Helpful?
- Who do you think plays a more important role in children’s education, parents or teachers? Why?
- What qualities do you think a good teacher should have?
- How do teachers help children in their education?
- Why are some children more intelligent than others?