IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 136 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 136 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 136
Academic Writing Task 1
The Graph below show the cinema attendance in Australia and also show the average cinema visits of different age groups from 1996 to 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your neighbour keep animals in your garden because of which you and your family are facing problems.
Write a letter
Suggest a solution
If nothing improves then what will be the consequences
General / Academic Writing Task 2
some people think that putting high taxes on industries is the best solution to reduce pollution while others think that there are other better ways to achieve it. Discuss both the sides and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Saving Money & Physical Exercise
- Did you save money when you were young?
- Have you ever given money to other children?
- Do you think parents should teach children to save money?
- Do parents give pocket money to children in your country?
- What kind of exercises you do?
- Do you think children should play sports regularly?
- What was the favourite sport when you were young?
- Do you like extreme sports?
- What kind of exercises are popular in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an experience you had as a member of a team. You should say:
What it was?
Who were the members of the team?
What role did you play in this team?
And explain how you achieved your goal?
Part 3 Questions
- Would you like to work alone or work with a partner?
- What type of people are good to use?
- Do you enjoy team work or group studying?
- What are the benefits of studying alone?
- What can children learn through teamwork?
- What are the disadvantages of working in a group?
- Is it great to have differences within a group?
- What are key skills and abilities necessary to be prosperous in a team?