IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 138 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 138 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 138
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart shows the percentage of households with cars in a European country between 1971 to 2001. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You enjoyed a holiday organized by a tour company. Write a letter to the manager and praise the tour guide who accompanied you on the journey. In your letter, you should:
- Describe the details of your holiday
- Explain what the tour guide did that was helpful
- Suggest how the manager may reward the tour guide.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that in this today’s world, getting old is entirely bad. However, other people believe that the lives of older people are much better now than they were in the past. Discuss both points of view and express your own opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Dream job & Dictionary
- What was the dream job for you when you were young?
- Have you changed your mind about your dream job?
- What do you plan to do in the future?
- What kinds of jobs are popular in your country?
- Have you had a full-time or part-time job before?
- Do you often use a dictionary? If yes, how often and what for? If no, why not? If not very often, say how often and why not very often?
- Do you prefer to use an electronic dictionary or a dictionary made of paper?
- If someone gave you a dictionary as a gift, how would you feel?
- Do you think it would be interesting to write a dictionary? OR Do you think it would be interesting to be part of a team that is writing a dictionary?
- What kind of person do you think writes a dictionary?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a long car journey you went on.
– Where you went.
– What you did at this place.
– Who you went therewith.
and Explain why you went on that journey by car.
Part 3 Questions
- what will cars be like in the future?
- What’s the difference between men’s and women’s preferences for cars?
- What are the differences between bicycles and private cars?
- Why do people like to have private cars?
- Is it a good thing that everyone has his/her own cars?
- How to buy private cars in India?
- Do many families own private cars in India?