IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 154 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 154 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 154
Academic Writing Task 1
The two maps below shows an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. You should write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
You have bought a new mobile phone and in a few days of purchase, it has stopped working. You have spoken to the company representative a week ago but it has still not been repaired. Write a letter to the company. In your letter,
Explain the situation
Say what action you would like the company to take
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say that the educational success of a student is the result of the work of a good teacher. Others say it depends on the character of the student. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Books
- How often do you read?
- Do you have many books at home?
- Do Indian people do enough reading?
- What kind of people like reading and what kind of people don’t like reading very much?
- What type of books do children read nowadays?
- Do you think children have lost their interest in stories?
- Can storybooks be an ideal gift for children?
- What can be done to encourage the habit of reading among children?
- How does reading help a child?
- How much should a child read every day?
- What is the difference between the books sold in the past and the books sold nowadays?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a film or a TV programme that has made a strong impression on you.
You should say:
- what kind of film or TV programme it was, e.g. comedy
- when you saw the film or TV programme
- What the film or TV programme was about
- And explain why this film or TV programme made such an impression on you.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think the cinema has increased or decreased in popularity in recent years?
- In your opinion, will this trend continue into the future?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of making films of real-life events?
- How important do you think it is for a filmmaker to remain true to the original story?
- Should films and television be censored or should we be free to choose what we see?
- How do you think censorship laws will change in the next 20 years?
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Listening Test