IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 164 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 164 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 164
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the top ten countries with the highest spending on travel in 2018. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are not happy with the course you are doing at college and would like to change to a different course. Write a letter to the college director requesting to change your course. You should include details about:
- What course are you doing now
- Why you are not satisfied with that course
- What course would you like to change to
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 City Life
- Do you live in the city or the countryside? (countryside = village)
- Is it good for young people to grow up in the city?
- Is your city/village a good place for young people to grow up?
- Have you ever been to the seaside?
- Do you often eat out (go to restaurants)?
- What food do you like?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a film about a real person or events
- When and where you saw this movie,
- What person or event the film was about,
- What happened in the film,
- How you felt about this film
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think films have any educational benefits?
- In what ways are documentary films and films only for entertainment different?
- Why do you think documentary films are not so popular?
- How are movies and real-life different?
- Do men and women like to watch the same kinds of films?
- Do different age groups like the same kinds of films?
- Do you like any particular film star? Why?
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Listening Test