IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 170 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 170 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 170
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the information about cases regarding covid-19. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
Give details of your study plans
Explain why you want to get a part-time job
Suggest how your friend could help you find a job
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many people leave their home country and go to other countries to live and work. Why do you think it is happening? Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Names & Birthdays
- Does your name have any special meaning?
- Is your surname very common in India?
- Do you like your name?
- Would you like to change your name?
- Do people in India ever change their names?
- What name do people at home (your family members) call you?
- How do children celebrate birthdays in your country?
- How did you celebrate your last birthday?
- What kinds of birthday gifts do you like to receive?
- Is there a difference between the way you celebrated your birthday in the past and the present?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a skill that you would like to teach others (other than drawing, cooking or writing). Please say
– What is it?
– Whom would you like to teach?
– Why did you choose this skill?
– And explain why this skill is beneficial.
Part 3 Questions
- What are the necessary qualities to be a good teacher?
- Can anyone become a teacher?
- Is it important to have a teacher to learn something?
- Do you think a teacher should use humour to teach?
- Do you think the environment plays a major role in teaching?
- Is the current education system failing to keep up with the change in the society, in your opinion?
- Do you think Artificial Intelligence can replace a teacher?