IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 173 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 173 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 173
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children’s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the owner of the restaurant that closes to your house to complain about the noise.
In your letter, you should:
state what the problem
tell why you are disturbed
suggest how to solve the problem.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries, people now wear western-style dress such as suits and jeans rather than traditional clothing. Why is this? Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Dance
- When was the last time you went to a place where people go dancing in your country?
- When was the last occasion when you danced a lot?
- Do you like dancing?
- Have you ever learned to dance? Why? / Why not?
- Did you learn to dance? Why? / Why not?
- Why do you think people love to dance?
- Do you think children love to dance?
- Do you see dance on TV?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a situation when you had to be friendly with someone you dislike
- What the situation was,
- Who this person was,
- When it was,
- Why you had to be friendly
Part 3 Questions
- Why are people friendly with the person they don’t like?
- What kinds of people are usually friendly?
- What do you think about people who are always straightforward?
- What are the differences between being friendly and polite?