IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 174 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 174 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 174
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the average salaries earned by people with different levels of education. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You paid a refundable deposit when you rented an apartment a year ago. You left the apartment last month in good condition but the landlord won’t return your deposit. Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter,
introduce yourself and say why you are writing
ask for the return of your deposit
inform the landlord of possible action if he/she does not agree to refund the amount
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Noise & Bus or Taxi
- How is the noise level in your city?
- Where does noise in urban areas come from?
- Do you think it is important to be alone sometimes?
- What is the importance of belonging to a certain group?
- What are the problems you could have if you go out together in a big group?
- How often do you take the bus?
- When was the first time you took a taxi?
- What are the advantages of taking a taxi compared with buses?
- Is it convenient to take the bus/taxi in your city?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a long bike, motorbike, or car trip that you would like to take
- When you went to go,
- Where you want to go,
- How long it will take you,
- Why it is interesting
Part 3 Questions
- Do people in your country often travel by bike?
- Which is more convenient, bicycle or a car?
- Do you think that children should learn the skills of riding from an early age?
- Do you think cycling is a good way to exercise?