IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 220 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 220 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 220
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the Gross Domestic Products (GDP) in four selected countries between 2010 and 2015. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You normally go shopping in the area where you live. However, you think some of the facilities for shoppers could be improved there.
Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter:
say in general what you like about shopping in your area
say what is wrong with the facilities
suggest how they can be improved
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The news is an important source of knowledge for all of us about the world, especially in this era of technology. Journalists are mainly responsible to bring this news to us but not all of them are true to their responsibilities and ethics. How much can we trust the journalists? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Going Out
- Do you often go out in the evenings?
- What do you like to do when you go out?
- Do you prefer going out on your own or with friends?
- How often do you go out in a week?
- Where do most young people like to go out in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a decision made by others/someone that you disagreed with
- What the decision was,
- How was it made,
- What you disagreed with,
- Why do you disagree with it
Part 3 Questions
- What skills are necessary when making decisions?
- How do you think computers will change the way people make decisions?
- How can people improve their decision-making skills?
- Do parents in India allow their children to make important decisions about the future?
- Do you think that parents should make important decisions for their children?