IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 227 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 227 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 227
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows the life cycle of a salmon, from egg to adult fish. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday. When you got home, you realised you had left your wallet there. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- thank your friend for the holiday
- explain that you left your wallet in their house
- give them instructions on how to send it back to you
General / Academic Writing Task 2
More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that the price increase of fattening foods will solve this problem. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Leisure Time
- What is your favourite leisure activity?
- What did you enjoy doing in your free time as a child?
- Do you prefer to spend your free time with other people or alone?
- What is a common leisure activity in your country?
- Do most people in your country get two days off a week?
- Do you think leisure time is important?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time when you needed to use your imagination
- When it was,
- When you needed to use imagination,
- How difficult or easy it was,
- How you feel about it
Part 3 Questions
Question 1. Do you think adults can have lots of imagination?
Question 2. Do you think imagination is necessary for scientists?
Question 3. What kind of jobs need imagination?
Question 4. What subjects are helpful for people’s imagination?