IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 242 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 242 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 242
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph shows a comparison in the pulse rate changes between two different individuals of different ages and professions. Write a report for a university tutor describing the information shown in the diagrams below.
General Writing Task 1
You are planning to go to a music concert in your town and would like a friend to accompany you. Write a letter to invite your friend to the concert you are planning to go to. In your letter, say:
- what the content of the music concert is?
- where and when the music concert is?
- why do you think your friend should go to this concert?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In the past, people used to travel to see the differences from their home country. However, the sceneries in places around the world seem similar nowadays. What are the causes of these similarities? Do you think that the advantages of these similarities outweigh the disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Forest/trees
- Do you like trees?
- Are there any important trees in your country?
- When was the last time you went to a forest?
- Would you like to go to the forest if you are free?
- Do you like to go to a forest?
- Is there a forest near your hometown?
- Would you like to live in a place that has a lot of trees?
- Where can one find trees or forests in your country?
- Did you ever climb trees when you were a child?
- Do you think we need to protect trees?
- Do you think places with trees attract more visitors than places with few trees?
- Have you ever planted a tree?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something that you want to learn more, You should say:
- What it is
- How you would learn it
- Where you can learn it
- and explain why you want to keep learning it.
Part 3 Questions
Question 1. What skills do students need to master?
Question 2. Is it hard for students to learn new skills?
Question 3. Is it hard for old people to learn new skills?
Question 4. Is a good teacher very important for students learning experience? Why?