IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 329 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 329 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 329
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram shows the life cycle of the honey bee. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have a friend who lives in a city abroad. You have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in that city. Write to your friend explaining what you would like to do.
In your letter:
tell him/her of your plans
tell him/her what type of work or studies you have been doing recently
and ask for help in contacting a college.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Making Lists
- Do you make a list before going shopping? Why?
- Why is it important to make a shopping list?
- Do you make a list of your work? Does it work?
- Why don’t some people like making lists?
- Do you prefer using a piece of paper or making a list on your phone?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a member of a team that you know about. You should say:
what team it is
what role in the team this person plays
and explain why you like him/her
Part 3 Questions
- In a team, is it more important to pursue individual development or to achieve team targets?
- Do you think it’s important for children to join teams to learn to cooperate with others?
- Do you think disagreements among team members have a great influence on teamwork?
- Can you suggest how teamwork could be cultivated in classes at school?