IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 331 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 331 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 331
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the average number of UK commuters travelling each day by car, bus or train between 1970 and 2030. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to travel to London for about one week and spend two days visiting the London Library. You are studying for a project and want to do some background studies. Write a letter to the head of the library. In your letter
explain what your project is about,
say what studies you want to do at the library
say what facilities you need to use.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Music is played in every society and culture in the world today. Some people believe that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Others, however, think that music can have a negative influence on both. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Recycling
- Do you recycle? Why/why not?
- What do you recycle?
- Do you always try to recycle paper and plastic?
- What is commonly recycled? What products?
- Did you learn to recycle when you were a child?
- Why have people’s attitudes towards recycling changed over the last several years?
- Do you think recycling is important?
- Will you keep recycling in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time when you received a positive comment
What did for them?
What did you do?
What comments did they give?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you like helping others?
- In your view should children be taught to help others?
- How can we encourage children to help others?
- Do you think people are less willing to help others these days compared to the past?
- Do people trust others as much as they used to in the past?
- How do people in your community help one another?
- What are some examples of such organizations in your country?
- How do you think the volunteers themselves benefit?
- Should professionals be better rather than using volunteer workers?
- Do you think international aid, for example from my national government to another is important?
- Can you give examples of international aid?