IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 339 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 339 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 339
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show how houses can be protected in areas that are prone to flooding. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
An Australian friend is coming to visit you, and it will be his/her birthday during the visit. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
say how you feel about the visit
suggest what you could do on his/her birthday
ask what your friend thinks of your idea
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people regard video games as harmless fun, or even as a useful educational tool. Others, however, believe that videos games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do the drawbacks of video games outweigh the benefits?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Changes
- Do you like changes? Why?
- Do you often change?
- What do you change?
- What would you not like to change?
- Have you changed a lot since your childhood?
- What was the last change you made?
- What has been the greatest change in your life so far?
- Have there been any changes in your hometown recently?
- What do you plan to change next year?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you were stuck in a traffic jam. You should Say:
- When and where did it happen?
- How long you were in the traffic jam?
- What you did do while waiting?
- And explain how you felt when you were in that traffic jam?
Part 3 Questions
- Are traffic jams common in Indian cities?
- Why are cities today facing serious traffic issues?
- What can be done to improve traffic conditions in cities?
- Can developing public transport help resolve traffic issues in cities?