IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 347 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 347 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 347
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart shows the monthly spending in dollars of a family in the USA on three items in 2010.
General Writing Task 1
You have booked a holiday for a member of your family and yourself. Unfortunately, your family member cannot now go with you. A friend of yours may be interested in the trip. Write a letter to him/her
explaining the situation
briefly describing the holiday
and inviting him/her to go with you.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Families who send their children to private schools should not be required to pay taxes that support the state education system. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown
- What’s (the name of) your hometown?
- Is it a big city or a small place?
- Please describe your hometown a little.
- How long have you been living there?
- Do you like your hometown?
- Do you like living there?
- Would you say it’s an interesting place?
- What do you like (most) about your hometown?
- Is there anything you dislike about it?
- Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
- Are there any tourist attractions in your hometown?
- Did your friends also grow up in the same place as you?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a friend you like to talk with
Who he/she is?
What you like to talk about?
Why do you like to talk with him/her?
And explain how you feel about him/her?
Part 3 Questions
- Where do young people like to meet?
- What do young people talk about when they meet up?
- Do you think people should be honest when talking with friends?
- On what occasions do people talk with strangers?