IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 362 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 362 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 362
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows the percentage of people who have moved house either in the last 3 years, between 3 to 5 years or not within the last 5 years.
General Writing Task 1
You live in a house opposite a park. Every day a man brings large dogs to the park and lets them run free. Write a letter to your local council complaining about the danger. In your letter
say where the park is,
say how often this happens
give a description of the man and the dogs.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Driving a car is a valuable skill and should therefore be taught in schools. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Collecting things
- Do you collect things?
- Have you ever collected anything as a hobby? (What?)
- What kinds of things do people often like collecting?
- Where do you usually keep things you need?
- Are there any things you keep from childhood?
- Would you keep old things for a long time? Why?
- Why do you think people collect certain objects?
- Is there anything that you would like to collect in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an ambition that you have not achieved. You should say:-
- What it is?
- Why you haven’t achieved it?
- What did you do?
- And how do you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What ambitions do children usually have?
- Why are some people very ambitious in their work?
- Why don’t some people have dreams?
- How do people balance work and life?