IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 420 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 420 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 420
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the changes in sales of four different types of books from 2002 to 2012. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You will go to a foreign country to stay there for one year, and you need a place to live in. You have decided to write to an agency for accommodation. Write a letter to the agency to get information about accommodation.
In your letter, say:
why you are going to this country
what kind of accommodation do you want
when you will arrive
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many people claim that parents should place restrictions on the hours children spend watching TV and playing video games and encourage them to spend more time reading books. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Major & Sports
- Do you work or study
- What is your major? Or what was your major?
- Why did you choose that major?
- What is the most difficult part of studying that subject?
- Do you plan to use the subject you are studying in the future?
- Do you play any sports?
- Do you watch sports on TV?
- What is the most popular sport in your country?
- How do people in your country stay fit?
- Is it important for children to play sports?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk About A Friend Whose Talks You Find Interesting
- Who do you speak with?
- Where you were?
- What the conversation was about?
- And explain why you think it was interesting.
Part 3 Questions
- How do friends communicate with each other?
- What’s the difference between having a conversation with a man and having a conversation with a woman?
- Do you think women like to chat more than men?
- When men chat with other men do they usually talk about the same things that women do when they chat with other women?
- What is the difference between chatting and gossiping?
- Who do you prefer chatting with – your parents or your friends?
- Do most people have just a small number of friends or many friends?
- How do most people make new friends in your country?