IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 438 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 438 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 438
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You ordered a new chequebook from your bank two weeks ago but you have received nothing.
Write a letter to the manager complaining about the bad service. Say when and how you ordered the chequebook, how much longer you will have to wait, and ask the manager what action he/she will take about this matter.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In the future, there will be more older people than younger people in most countries. Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sports and games
- What sports are most popular in your country?
- What sports and games did you most enjoy playing
- when you were a child?
- Do people take as much exercise as in the past?
- Why is exercise good for you?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you enjoyed talking with
- Who is this person?
- How did you know him/her?
- What do you usually talk about?
- And explain why you want to talk to this person.
Part 3 Questions
- Where do young people like to meet?
- What do young people talk about when they meet up?
- Do you think people should be honest when talking with friends?
- On what occasions do people talk with strangers?
- On what occasions one should remain silent?