IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 440 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 440 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 440
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your friend who lives in another town, and invite him/her to a party you are going to organise. In your letter, explain:
why you are having this party
who are expected to be present at the party
give directions on how to get there.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that family has the greatest influence on children’s development while others think that other areas such as television and friends have greater influence. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Celebrity & Computer
- What do you use a computer to do?
- Did you use computers when you were little?
- Do people often use computers these days?
- Will people continue to use computers in the future?
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
- Do you like any foreign celebrities?
- Would you want to be a celebrity in the future?
- Do you think we should protect famous people’s privacy?
- How do celebrities influence their fans in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who likes to grow plants
- Who is the person?
- How do you know the person?
- What types of plants does he/she grow?
- Why does he/she grow plants?
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of plants do people like to grow in their homes?
- Do people in India like to gift plants?
- Are there many people growing their own vegetables now?
- Do you think it’s good to let kids learn how to plant?
- What do you think of the job of a farmer?
- What are the differences between traditional and modern agriculture?