IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 443 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 443 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 443
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You travelled by plane last week and your suitcase was lost. You have still heard nothing from the airline company. Write to the airline and explain what happened. Describe your suitcase and tell them what was in it. Find out what they are going to do about it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many museums charge for admission while others are free. Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown
- Can you tell me about your hometown?
- How has your hometown changed over the years?
- Is there any way your hometown could be made better?
- Are there good transportation links to your hometown?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your hometown do?
- Do you have a lot of friends?
- Who is your best friend, and why?
- Who would you most like to be friends with and why?
- What kind of person can you make friends with easily?
- Which is more important to you, friends or family?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a product from your area ( such as food or handcraft) or Describe something that your country exports.
- What is the product?
- What is it used for?
- How is it made?
- And explain why your Area produces this thing.
Part 3 Questions
- Why is it that people use products that are imported?
- Do different areas have their very own products that are popular?
- What food is a favourite around the world?
- Why do people residing in various areas like food that is different?
- What are some of the top food products (“foods”) that your country produces?
- What are some food products that come from different parts of your country?
- What widely consumed food products are mainly imported into your country?
- Do you think it’s essential that a country is self-sufficient in food?
- Besides food and the product you mentioned earlier, what else is made in your country?
- Do you think the globalisation of industry and commerce is a good thing?
- Do you think every country should make everything it needs or should it import some things?
- What are the disadvantages of a country producing everything it needs?