IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 464 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 464 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 464
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below show the United States spending patterns between 1966 and 1996. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
One of your friends recently had a birthday celebration, but you missed it and you forgot to tell your friend that you couldn’t attend. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- apologise for missing the birthday celebration
- explain why you missed it and why you didn’t tell your friend
- say what you would like to do to show you are sorry
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that children should aim their best at what they are doing while others believe it is not necessary for them. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Volunteer Works
- Have you ever worked before?
- What was your first day at work like?
- What responsibilities did you have at work?
- What was your typical day like at work?
- Have you taken any volunteer work?
- Why did you do the volunteer work?
- Do you know any volunteers?
- How do you define volunteer work?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an advertisement that persuaded you to buy a product. You should say
- What advertisement it was?
- Was it shown on TV, radio or newspaper?
- What was good about that advertisement?
- Explain why you think that advertisement made the product seem attractive.
Part 3 Questions
- What are popular types of advertising in today’s world?
- What type of media advertising do you like most?
- Do you think advertising influences what people buy?
- What factors should be taken into account when making advertisements?]
- Is advertising really necessary in modern society?
- Let’s move on from types of advertising to the impact of advertising on children. How does advertising influence children?
- Is there any advertising that can be harmful to children?