IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 470 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 470 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 470
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
The system used for rubbish/garbage collection in your local area is not working properly. This is causing problems for you and your neighbours. Write a letter to the local council. In your letter
- Describe how the rubbish collection system is not working properly
- Explain how this is affecting you and your neighbours
- Suggest what should be done about the problem.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays both men and women spend a lot of money on beauty care. This was not so in the past. What may be the root cause of this behaviour? Discuss the reasons and possible results.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Family
- How many people are there in your immediate family?
- Who do you get on best within your family?
- Do you have a large extended family?
- What do you do together with your family?
- Why is family important to you?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an organization or a company that you know. Please say
- How big is it?
- Do you find this company to be successful? Why?
- What can you say about the working environment there?
Part 3 Questions
- What is the difference between big companies and small companies?
- Are there many big companies in your country?
- What are the good things about working for a big company?
- Should big companies be punished more seriously than small companies?
- Why do some people choose to work at an international company?
- How can a company maintain the quality of the service that it gives to the public?
- Do you think it’s important for a company to provide after-sales service?