IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 493 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected]sfever.com with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 493 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 493
Academic Writing Task 1
The first chart below gives information about the money spent by British parents on their children’s sports between 2008 and 2014. The second chart shows the number of children who participated in three sports in Britain over the same time period.
General Writing Task 1
Your company has recently introduced a new uniform for the staff. Write a letter to your manager that you are not happy with the new uniform
Explain why you are not happy with the new uniform
What do you want the new uniform to be like
Giving some suggestions.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Online currencies have become more common in recent years. Why is this? Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Studying
- What do/did you study?
- Why do/did you want to study that?
- What subject do you enjoy studying most?
- Do you prefer to study alone or with other people?
- What was your worst subject at school?
- Do/Did you have a favourite teacher?
- Are you planning to take any courses soon?
- How long have you been studying English?
- Do you think English will be important for you in the future?
- Would you like to learn any other languages?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about an international problem
- What it is?
- What are the effects of this problem?
- What are the causes of this problem?
- Part 3 Questions
- What are the most pressing global issues facing the world today?
- How do international organizations address global issues?
- What role do individual countries play in addressing global issues?
- How do international relations impact global issues?
- How can individuals get involved in addressing global issues?