IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 579 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 579 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 579
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You recently bought a laptop computer. A few days later, the laptop stopped working. When you took it back to the shop, they refused to deal with the problem. Write a letter to the customer service department at the company’s head office, including the following information:
- The problem with the laptop.
- What exactly happened when you returned to the shop.
- What would you like the customer service department to do?
- And any other relevant information.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays, distance-learning programs have gained popularity, but some people argue that online courses can never be as good as those taken at a college or university in person. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Ice Cream
- Do you love ice cream?
- Did you often eat ice cream when you were younger?
- Are there shops selling ice cream near the place where you live?
- Can you make ice cream yourself?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a situation when you laughed at the wrong moment.
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- Why did you laugh?
- Why was it the wrong moment to laugh?
Part 3 Questions
- Is laughing good for our health?
- Why do people laugh less these days?
- How can we make people laugh more?
- Do you laugh at all types of jokes?