IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 592 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number, like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 592 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 592
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below are existing and proposed floor plans for the redevelopment of an art gallery. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently shifted to a rental apartment with your family. However, there are some problems with the apartment. Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter.
- Describe the problem.
- Demand the solution to the problem.
- Inform him what you will do if the problem is not solved.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many today feel that attention spans are becoming shorter due to the prevalence of social media. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 DAY OFF
- When was the last time you had a few days off?
- How do you usually spend your day off from work or school?
- What is your favorite way to relax and unwind on a day off?
- What would you like to do if you had a day off tomorrow?
- Do you prefer to stay at home or go out and explore on your day off? Why?
- Are there any specific hobbies or activities that you enjoy doing on your day off?
- How important do you think it is to take regular breaks and have time off from work or studies? Why?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a complaint you made and that you were satisfied with the results.
- When did it happen?
- Who did you complain about it too?
- What did you complain about?
- And explain why you were happy with the result.
Part 3 Questions
- When do people usually complain?
- Can complaining help solve problems?
- What other measures should you take to solve problems rather than complain?
- What kind of people complain?
- Do you think customers’ complaints will improve products or services?