IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 78 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam
The answer to each and every question is mandatory otherwise we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question( in the subject field of email), and must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers and without a name, question no answer will be considered. IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 78
ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1
The table shows the average length of YouTube video advertisements and the average length of time viewers spend watching them. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features.
GENERAL WRITING TASK 1
You recently discovered that there are plans to construct an airport in your locality. Write a letter to the local authority. In your letter, you should tell:
- Explain how you knew about the plans
- Describe the negative effect of the construction on your neighborhood
- Suggest a possible solution to the problem.
GENERAL / ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 2
In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. Why might be this the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Questions
- Do you make a list when you shop?
- Do you make a list of your work? Does it work?
- Why don’t some people like making lists
- Can you name products or materials that are commonly recycled?
- Why have people’s attitudes towards recycling changed over the last several years?
- Do you think recycling is important?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What do you usually do at weekends?
- Do you think it is important to make the most of your weekend?
Part 2 Cue card
Describe a part of a city or a town you enjoy spending time in
- where it is?
- what it is like?
- what do you do there?
- and explain why you enjoy spending time there?
Part 3 Follow Ups
- How do public places change in towns or cities?
- What public places do old people usually go?
- Why do young people like to go to public places?
- Will more people move to cities in the future?