IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 95 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 95 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 95 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs show changes in the spending habits of people in the UK between 1971 and 2001. Write a report to a university lecturer describing data.
General Writing Task 1
A friend is considering buying a house nearby, but you have decided to leave the area due to a rise in crime. Write a letter to your friend advising them not to move into the neighborhood. In your letter:
- Recommend that your friend not go ahead with the purchase.
- Give the reasons behind your decision to leave.
- Suggest possible alternative areas that you know.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that the government should strictly control the supply of freshwater, as the resources are limited, while others think we can use as much water as we want. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Academic / General Speaking
Describe a time when you watched a live sports event
- When it happened
- Where it took place
- Who you watched it with
- And explain how you felt about this experience
Follow Up Questions
- What is the most popular sporting event in your country?
- Why are sporting events important?
- What sort of games and sports do you take part in?
- What kinds of sports facilities exist in your community?
- Do men and women play the same kind of sports?
- How do you think the government could encourage more people to exercise and participate in sport?
- Do you prefer to watch sports events on TV at home or to watch them live? Why?
- What are the benefits of sport or exercise?
- Does the ticket price to live sporting events affect decisions to attend?