The Pie Charts Below Give Data on The Spending and Consumption of Resources by Countries of The World

The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world


Sample 1 The Pie Charts Below Give Data on The Spending and Consumption of Resources by Countries of The World

The pie charts below provide information about the global population and spending and consumption of resources based on the different factors.

The first Pie chart shows the spending of people as mentioned people spend 24% on food and 18% on transport. Spending on houses is 12%, half on clothing and the remaining 40% on other resources. Moving ahead, USA & Europe consume resources totalling 60% of the world and remaining 40% by other nations.

Asia has the most highly populated part of the world, which covers more than half of the world population, which is 57%, and Africa covers 10%. Both Europe and America equally contributed to the world’s population by 14% and 5% by the other nations.

Overall, the USA and Europe have the same population and use the same number of resources, which is more than the other nations and Asia, which has the highest region in population, uses very few resources than other countries.

Sample 2 The Pie Charts Below Give Data on The Spending and Consumption of Resources by Countries of The World

The pie charts represent the whole world’s data in terms of spending, population, and resource consumption. From the overall perspective, it is readily apparent that almost a quarter of the world’s spending is on Food while Asia contains more than half of the population. Though the population of Europe and the USA are just above one-fourth, their usage of resources is almost doubled.

When we look at expenditures, Food comes first, representing 24% of data, while Transport (18%) and Housing (12%) become the next priority. People spend the least money on Clothing at just 6% while the miscellaneous expenses together accounted for the remaining 40%.

In terms of population, Asia dominates with its pervasive contribution of 57%. America and Europe share 14% whereas the population in Africa accounts for 10 per cent. Resources chart has been dominated by USA and Europe contributing 60% to the statistics. All the other nations together spend just 40% for the same.

Also, Follow Us On IELTSFever Twitter For Latest Updates

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top